Progressive Hatha Yoga
Your Journey Starts Here.Take Your Yoga Practice To The Next level
Developing the next generation of yogis
How our retreats will change your yoga.
Weʼll be guiding you along your yoga journey
World-class instructors with a unique perspective.
Explore Your Full Potential with our Yoga Retreats & Workshops!
1. What makes Progressive different?
We are encouraged to help each other, to look after each other and to inspire one another. What you get out of that kind of practice is much more than what you put into it.
2. The best part about practising with Progressive Hatha yoga?
No one knows how far you will go!
3. Can I bring my family / friends with me to Progressive?
Many students do bring their families and friends. We can create bespoke packages to include those who are not training participants but who might like to join for a daily practice session, for example. Childcare, kids’ clubs and other activities are also available. Let us know if you are thinking about bringing others with you so that we can support you.
Collaborate with Us!
We are always looking for opportunities to collaborate with other organizations to share our knowledge and expertise. If you are interested in organizing a workshop or retreat with us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be happy to discuss your ideas and see how we can work together.
Here are some specific ideas for workshops and retreats that we could collaborate on:
- A beginner’s Yoga workshop for people who are new to Yoga or PHY practice.
- A Yoga retreat for people who are looking to relax and rejuvenate.
- A Yoga workshop for people with specific health conditions, such as back pain or stress.
- A Yoga retreat for people who are interested in learning more about Yoga.
- Advanced workshop of 84 classic Hatha Yoga practice, 26 and 2 Bikram Yoga workshop, Hot Yoga drills workshop as a posture development program for your students
- A Hot 26 & 2 or 84 training for your School
- We are open to other ideas as well. Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your specific needs.
- We look forward to hearing from you!
Stay in touch
Sign up with your email to receive news and updates.